TR-1A belongs to second generation of the smallest ADS-B transceivers on market and has been developed for civil and commercial Unmanned Aircraft Systems. The device operates on 1090 MHz and allows to receive and transmit
ADS-B data with defined 0.25, 0.5 or 1 Watt output power for ADS-B. The transceiver does not require external devices to operate. It is equipped with a high quality multi-GNSS receiver and a pressure sensor. The aluminum
housing and ESD protection guarantee high resistance of the device to work in difficult conditions.
TR-1A opens the way to the implementation of the Detect and Avoid algorithms, supporting the integration of UAS into the airspace.
NOTE: ICAO addresses are used to provide a unique identity normally allocated to an individual aircraft or registration.
Please do not use random ICAO!
Address becomes a part of the aircraft’s Certificate of Registration and MUST be given by Civil Aviation Authority and registered in aircraft database.
● Real-time aircraft tracking on 1090 MHz and 868 MHz
● Patented FPGA-In-The-LoopTM technology with the capability of receiving thousands of frames per second
● Integrated GNSS source and pressure sensor
● Configurable 0.25, 0.5 or 1 Watt RF output power for ADS-B
● Implemented MAVLink and AERO™ protocol
● Programming via AT commands
● Simple plug&play integration
Basic technical information
Table 1: General technical parameters.
Basic electrical parameters
Table 2: General electrical parameters.
Figure 1: Appendant drawing of Transceiver TR-1A .
Table 3: Pin definition.
ADS-B Transceiver Module for UAV and Drones TR-1A User Manual