TT-SC1-EXT is a high-performance OEM receiver series operating at 1090MHz. It is based on the proven FPGA-InThe-Loop™ technology, which is a unique combination of a single-core processor and FPGA. The patented solution allows high-speed RF data processing with significantly reduced number of electronic components. Simultaneous miniaturization of the module and its OEM nature open a wide range of possible applications.
The basic version of TT-SC1-EXT offers the possibility of receiving and decoding ADS-B and Mode-A/C/S in different modes. The analysis of the power/quality of the RF signal and the use of time stamps facilitates the implementation of multilaterations, and the fast UART interface allows for the simple integration of the module with the user’s system.
There are several communication interfaces, protocols (incl. GDL90) and special functionalities available on request.
● SAA / DAA (Sense and Avoid / Detect and Avoid)
● UAS ground stations and high-density traffic surveillance
● UTM / U-Space construction (traffic surveillance network)
● Traffic-flow analysis and statistics
● Monitoring of 1090MHz band (signal integrity check)
● ADS-B/In/Out devices that meet the NextGen/SESAR philosophy
● Smallest ADS-B implementation on a surface of <2cm2
● Receiving of Mode A/C/S with RF signal strength/quality analysis
● Time stamp (raw data only) for multilateration
● Multiple supported protocols, i.a. RAW HEX, CSV, AERO, MAVLink, ASTERIX, GDL90
● High-resolution ADC with real-time signal processing; best-in-class aircraft tracking
● High sensitive front-end, jamming and ESD protection (only version b) with ranges over 150 km (open space,1dBi antenna)
● Simple module integration via UART interface and AT commands
● Scalable OEM solution with enormous customization potential (additional functions or interfaces on request)
● Firmware update capability (uC and FPGA)
● Designed to meet MOPS defined in TSO-C199
Basic technical information
Table 1: General technical parameters.
Absolute maximum ratings
Table 2: Absolute maximum ratings.
Recommended operation conditions
Table 3: Recommended operation conditions.
General electrical parameters
Table 4: General electrical parameters.
ADS-B Receiver Module with Extended functions TT-SC1-Ext for UAV and Drones User Manual